Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Transitions




That poster has little to do with today's post, but who can resist a platypus playing the key-tar?!

Now for my own little Venn diagram:



So, yeah, the basic idea is that I'm smack in the middle of three projects at the moment. One I just finished and am currently awaiting feedback. Another I'm pulling off the dusty shelf and seeing just how much work I still have to put into it. And the last is awaiting a final vote by you helpful bloggy-type people! Right now I'm deadlocked at 3-3 for "Indigo" and "Undead Delivery." Yes I know the poll doesn't reflect it, but there's an uncounted "Mom vote." She still has trouble with the internets so this will be a hanging chad of sorts.

Just wanted to keep you posted. Please vote if you haven't yet! Only two weeks until November and NaNoWriMo! If you're participating, please let me know in the comments!

Have a great weekend!

~VK

No comments: