Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Results Are In!

After weeks of INTENSE voting, it's time to tally up the scores!

As it stands now, "Undead Delivery" is in first place with 3 votes, while "Indigo" was a close second with 2 votes and "Romero Strain" made it a race with 1 vote. But wait a minute...what's this...

Much like in Harry Potter where Gryffindor House is woefully behind in the standings, some last minute changes have occurred.

There has been the aforementioned "Mom can't work the internet" vote: Indigo +1
A co-worker vote: Indigo and Business of Murder +1 each
And finally, a split vote from the comments: Indigo and The Romero Strain +1 each

So, if we tally the votes again:
"Dark Rebellion" and "Crock" have zero votes (sad face)
"Business of Murder" has 1
"The Romero Strain" has 2
"Undead Delivery" has 3
and the winner, with 5 votes, is.....................................................
"Indigo!" (Take that, Slytherins!)

Thanks to everyone for voting and for your interest in my NaNoWriMo project! To be honest, I was hoping it would be "Indigo." The other ideas are all things I could work with, but "Indigo" has been keeping me up nights. I've been getting bursts of plot, dialogue and scenes out of literally nowhere. I'll need that creative energy to burn through the month of November and frankly, the other projects just don't have it at the moment.

So thanks again! I'll update you on "Indigo"'s progress throughout the month.

Oh! And I know I mentioned a contest earlier this month, but I had to scrap it. Not quite enough time to finish up "Blackwatch" and get "Crawl" properly edited. So much to do and so little time!

Have a great weekend!

~VK

2 comments:

Jessica Verday said...

Got to meet your mom at the Easton stop on the Ghosts and Graves tour - she was so nice! I see I'm late for the voting, but I cast a triple vote for Undead Delivery. Perhaps after NANO? Sounds like a fun read!
Best - Jessica Verday

Vincent Kale said...

Hey! I hope she didn't embarrass me (or you) too much! She was pretty impressed though :)

Yeah I'm gearing up for NaNo as I write this so 'Undead' will have to wait a bit. Though I just watched "The Walking Dead" on AMC to get my zombie fix!

Thanks for the visit and good luck on the rest of your tour!
~VK