Search This Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Win an Autographed Copy of Crawl!

As March is rapidly coming to a close and April Fools' Day is hours away, I wanted to get a quick blog post in lest you think me a prankster. (Honestly, the biggest joke played on all of us this year has been the promise of Spring weather...) So, without further ado, here's how you can get your hands on a free, autographed copy of "Crawl!"

First, head on over to Michelle Davidson Argyle's blog and familiarize yourself with her upcoming projects. She is an author of contemporary, literary and fantasy fiction who recently had her novel "Monarch" picked up by Rhemalda Publishing. The site is full of news, advice and contests all centered around the literary world.

"Sounds great," you say, "but how do I win a copy of your awesomazing book?"

All right, settle down. You can click here to check out her post announcing the contest as well as all the goodies you can win. Here's a peak:

* 1 query critique w/ full discussion over email, phone or Skype about your book
* 1 partial critique (first 3 chapters) w/ full discussion over email, phone or Skype about your book
* one book by Mette Ivie Harrison with some signed bookmarks, two signed books by Ren Garcia, and one signed book by Vincent Kale.

Oh hey there I am! So do yourself a favor and sign up for the newsletter! You'll not only get to keep tabs an on up and coming writer, but you'll get a chance at winning free swag!

Stay tuned to Crawlspace to see when I might just be running a contest of my own!

~VK

2 comments:

Michelle D. Argyle said...

Sounds fantastic! I'm excited to give your book away. Maybe if I can get the courage, I'll get a copy, too, to read. Horror's just not my thing. :)

Vincent Kale said...

Michelle,

I suggest reading on bright, sunny days in open, public places. That seems to work well for people so far :)