Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good News for People Who Like Good News!

Good news!

I like a good book. The only thing I enjoy more than a good book is hearing the story of the author behind said book (or seeing that book turned into an equally good movie).

Following authors' blogs, publishing newsletters, agents' pages and the like, you come across a lot of struggle, advice, hardships, false hope, dashed dreams and frustrations. Occasionally you'll find the odd success story here and there.

The most recent success story I've seen is about sisters Lisa and Laura Roecker and their debut novel, A Kate Lowry Mystery: THE HAUNTING OF PEMBERLY BROWN. What do I really like about this blog? The fact that they believe in the power of karma!

Check out this post to find out how you can win your very own Kindle! And if the Karma Gods be kind and grant you a free Kindle, might I suggest planning on adding "The Haunting of Pemberly Brown" to your order list!

~VK

No comments: