Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More Ambitions

In the spirit of karma, I'm going to attempt to give weekly reviews of books I'm currently reading, have read recently or would like to read in the near future.

For the first installment I'd like to rave about Joe Abercrombie's 'First Law Trilogy.' If you like your fantasy fast and furious or are just a fan of vivid, three-dimensional characters, definitely pick up the first book in the series, "The Blade Itself." You won't be disappointed!

After you become acquainted with such savory characters as The Bloody-Nine, Fenris the Feared and Superior Glokta, you'll be itching to pick up "Before They Are Hanged" and "The Last Argument of Kings."

I'm looking forward to picking up my copy of his newest book "Best Served Cold" which was recently released in the states. Check out the author and his works here: http://www.joeabercrombie.com/

No comments: