Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

Vincent Kale Is A Liar!

I know I promised my review of "Dog Blood" would post yesterday and I wholeheartedly apologize for lying to you. Life, as it so often does, has overwhelmed me this week. I had something fun in mind for today, too, but will have to postpone it until next week. (Can you say Mad Libs?)

Have a good weekend and I'll try to get this trainwreck back on track!

~VK

PS: Random observation, but two of the ads on this blog were for "Laser Hair Removal" and "50% Off Prom Dresses." So, I either have some very hairy teenage girls that read this site (weird) or some creepy old men who like to wear dresses (weirder...but probably more accurate)

1 comment:

Kirat Singh said...

Imagine a new method of depilation - hair removal painlessly removes unwanted hair from the body and helps prevent them growing!